This is a list of the items and activities FOW has funded for the year 2016/17:
- FOW paid for the transport costs for the trip to the Plowright theatre to see The Snowman.
- FOW contributed £100 towards cost of materials for seed planting.
- FOW paid for new digital camera’s for pupils to have access to during class to help with their school work.
- Organised Halloween and Xmas disco/ party with sweets for the children.
- Paid for transport costs to York Railway Museum.
- Paid for transport costs to Pantomime.
- Paid for transport costs to Kingswood.
- Paid for Easter Egg hunt eggs and baskets.
Other items paid for by the charity include:
A new notice board
A PA system
Year 6 Leavers books
Pupil Christmas gifts and Easter eggs
Sports Day trophies & refreshments