Want to raise money for the school – just by shopping online?
Well now you can with Give as you Live!
you can still get the best prices, the retailers simply give ‘Give as you Live’ a commission and the Friends of Worlaby School Charity gets half of this commission to spend on the pupils educational experience.
Its easy to get started:
- Click this link to go to FOW’s dedicated page – https://www.giveasyoulive.com/join/friends-of-worlaby-school
- Bookmark this page in your browser – there are apps for Apple and Android
- Sign up for an account – its totally free and takes seconds –
- Select Friends of Worlaby School as the charity to support, it may have set this up already
- Go shopping – find the retailer that you want to buy from and click on ‘Shop Now’
- Make your purchases – ‘Give as you Live’ will track the purchase and allocate the funds to FOW
- You will get an email telling you how much you have contributed to the charity
- Booking a Holiday – https://www.giveasyoulive.com/travel
- Comparing and Switching Insurance, Broadband and Utility Providers – https://www.giveasyoulive.com/switch
- Gift Cards – https://cardsforcauses.giveasyoulive.com/
- Personalised Cards – https://cards.giveasyoulive.com/
- Plus the Give as you Live site also tells you what vouchers are available for the retailer you have chosen
To help remember to use Give as you Live there is a Browser Reminder button that you can install, click the link below to add the button:
Case Study Example
Here is an example of how funds can be raised through our Give as you Live web page:
This is Gails journey to raising funds for her charity: